Don’t Fall To The Hands of These Fraudsters
In Real Estate and especially in this part of the world, we hear very often times how investors’ hopes are dashed after sinking their hard-earned funds into this sector of the economy.
This is something that must bother you every single time.
It bothers us too because we have been tortured mentally and physically in the past and that has left a scar on us.
But like one of my mentors would say, “let the wound heal but let the scar be a reminder.”
We have let our wounds in Trump-Hills Real Estate heal, but the scar is with us still because it is rather than pain has become a guide for us as we embarked on a new drive towards our dreams as set earlier when we got into this sector of the economy.
In some of our various videos, we took time out to narrate how these evildoers have messed up the industry and even the reputations of people with good and great intentions for the ordinary man.
Unfortunately, most people who have been affected were never opportuned to see the light of the day again.
As much as we are ever thankful for the grace to come out victorious, we would as a matter of importance continue to educate and sound the warnings to the innocent people who would want to invest in this sector.
In view of these, I would take time to give in briefs, the very many areas you must be wary of being defrauded in this sector and what you must do to avoid it.
To start with:
- Fraud By Sellers/Land Owners – These sets of people have a good knowledge of the industry and at many times have a piece of land to show you without being embarrassed.
- Fraud By Some Bad Officials – These sets of people are employed workers of the relevant Government institutions that oversee the affairs of lands. They are very difficult to track.
- Internal Fraud – These sets of people are well-positioned as friends, family members, and even employees of your own organization. They help the outsiders to open you up for their fraud.
- Internal Fraud By Partners – These ones vary from business partnership to land ownership and even contractors. They will make life miserable for you when the chips are down.
- Fraud By Contractors – Recall in the above caution, I made mention of contractors. Well, these are still the same sets of people but in different forms. These particular contractors are basically the ones you invite to make supplies or execute certain projects for you in terms of building materials, development projects, and even labor supply.
- Fraud By Building Engineers – These ones can easily be found anywhere. For most of them, they have all the requirements you probably may need to qualify them. But behind the veil in their faces, is a dangerous fang waiting to sting.
- Fraud By Artisans – These ones are the ones I refer to as the mini-destroyers. They are working on your project, but steal in such a way that you can’t recognize the impacts until the whole job stops or done.
- Fraud By Architects – Never ever undermine this group. As important as they are. There are some very bad eggs within. And they can mess you up.
The list is long, but let’s dwell on this for now.
And I will simply ask that while you consider individual approaches to stem these fraudsters, you may approach it wholesomely.
And this is my take.
First and foremost.
Do not buy a property without the guidance of a good and property experienced lawyer.
Pay them well to protect your future.
Make sure the lawyer conducts a search with a written document to show for it that you have asked the Government to confirm the genuinety of the land before proceeding to buy.
Then ensure that the land has no caution to the public. And if there is, please make findings.
Ask people living around to know who the original owner is before doing anything that would commit you.
When it comes to construction, you must first ascertain that your project has a bill of quantity from someone who has nothing to do with your project site or the people that work with you.
Secure all your materials especially with someone you can trust.
Also, ensure to assign the task of material release and monitoring to someone independent of the workers’ influences.
You could go for a lady here…
Don’t be shy to arrest or fire anyone you suspect or you have a good knowledge to have infringed on your rights and relationship.
Avoid complacency with your workers… This is not about pride. It is about minding your business more.
The list here is endless, but with these few, you can be sure of safeguarding against fraud.
I hope this resonates with you in case you are thinking about investing here.
By the way, let me use this opportunity to announce to you that you can visit our various offers, especially now that we are doing something great with the Government to help you build a befitting house while you pay over a period of between 10 to 35 years.
You can visit our website www.trumphillsrealestate.com or call these numbers for more details.
See you at the top.